WoM Europe, Jun. 25, 2018 – WoMaster launches DP412 - a full Gigabit L2 Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch.
DP412 equipped with 8 Giga 802.3at PoE ports and 4-port 1000Base-X SFP connectivity, the switch provides reliable networks with high performance. It supports critical cyber security features that meet IEC62443-4-2 criteria. Advanced management and redundancy features of DP412 guarantee the fastest network recovery, zero packet loss data transmission, and high level of network protection against the hackers’ attacks.
Rugged design with EN 61850-3/IEEE 1613/EN 50121-4 standard is the best choice for substation and railway wayside applications.
Benefits of DP412,
Industrial 8G + 4GF Layer 2 PoE Cyber Security Switch:
- 12-port Full Gigabit Ethernet with 8-port RJ-45 and 4-port SFP
- PoE capability: 8-port PoE, Up to 240W power budget, complete PoE management (Power Budget Control, PoE Scheduling and PoE Status)
- L2 Management: WebGUI, CLI, SNMP and RMON configuration paths, LLDP, IEEE 1588v1/v2 PTP, IGMP snooping, VLAN, etc.
- Redundancy: ITU-T G.8032 v1/v2 ERPS for high interoperability and redundancy
- IEC62443-4-2 Level 3 / 4 Cyber Security: L2-L7 IPv4/IPv6 ACL, DHCP Snooping, IPSG, DAI, 802.1X MAB, RADIUS/TACACS+, etc.
- Rugged design and certificate compliance: EN 61850-3/ IEEE 1613 for Substation, EN50121-4 for railway trackside; -40~75゜C op.t., IEC 61000-6-2/4 Heavy Industrial environments
WoMaster Group is an international group with over 20 years of industrial market experience. We provide rugged products with customer oriented support for critical applications such as railway, power and utility, waste water, intelligent transportation and IP surveillance. WoMaster product range includes Industrial Networking and Computing products.