WoM Europe, Jun. 20, 2018 – WoMaster launches the new DS412 - a full Gigabit L2 Managed Ethernet Switch.
DS412 is equipped with 8-port 10/100/1000Base-T RJ-45, 4-port 1000Base-X SFP and provides reliable networks with high performance. It supports critical cyber security features that meet IEC62443-4-2 criteria. Advanced management and redundancy features of DS412 guarantee the fastest network recovery, zero packet loss data transmission, and high level of network protection against the hackers’ attacks.
Rugged design with EN 61850-3/IEEE 1613/EN 50121-4 standard is the best choice for substation and railway wayside applications.
Benefits of DS412
Industrial 8G + 4GF Layer 2 Cyber Security Switch:
- 12-port Full Gigabit Ethernet, including 8-port RJ-45 and 4-port SFP
- L2 management: WebGUI, CLI, SNMP and RMON configuration paths, IEEE 1588v1/v2 PTP time management, LLDP topology control, USB for easy field configuration and firmware update, Software utility interface for LAN devices management, NMS for individual component monitoring
- ITU-T G.8032 v1/v2 ERPS Ring Redundancy providing 50 ms recovery time and high interoperability with 3rd party devices
- IEC62443-4-2 Level 3 / 4 Cyber Security: L2-L7 IPv4/IPv6 Access Control List (ACL), DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard, Dynamic ARP Inspection, 802.1Q VLAN, Private VLAN, Advanced Port Security, Multi-Level user passwords, HTTPS/SSH/SFTP, 256-bit encryption, 802.1X MAB for non-802.1X compliant end devices, RADIUS/TACACS+
- Rugged Design: EN 61850-3/ IEEE 1613 for Substation, EN50121-4 for railway trackside applications; top level EMC protection and excellent heat dissipation, -40~75ﾟC environment, IEC 61000-6-2/4 Heavy Industrial Environment
WoMaster Group is an international group with over 20 years of industrial market experience. We provide rugged products with customer oriented support for critical applications such as railway, power and utility, waste water, intelligent transportation and IP surveillance. WoMaster product range includes Industrial Networking and Computing products.